My car only has 30,750 mile on it. I change the oil every 4 months. I have replaced the brakes and stabilizer bar. The car runs good. Is there any other maintenance I should be doing?
Maintenance on 2000 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century3 reports
Verified for the Buick Century7 reports
Verified for the Buick Century9 reports
1 answerSeptember 09, 2009
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?