I have a 1992 honda civic I was having a difficult time starting the car on. So I went and bought a fuel pump and a new relay. I can crank the car now. But the relay is taking at least 30 seconds to send power to the pump and the it cranks just fine.. any idea what can it be
Main relay problem on 1992 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1992 Honda Civic
4 answersJuly 04, 2009
4 answersAugust 19, 2014
1 answerJuly 24, 2016
1 answerJune 25, 2010
2 answersMay 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
- How much should the replacement of exhaust pipe on 1981 Honda civic
- Is there a way to replace bolt on wheel covers with normal wheel covers?
1992 Honda Civic Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($157 - 343) in Slater, SC
- Brake Drum Replacement ($278 - 373) in Page, ND
- AC Compressor Replacement ($814 - 1,069) in Bethel, CT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($180 - 276) in Mosby, MO
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($362 - 638) in Chilhowie, VA
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Kulpmont, PA