I have a 1992 honda civic I was having a difficult time starting the car on. So I went and bought a fuel pump and a new relay. I can crank the car now. But the relay is taking at least 30 seconds to send power to the pump and the it cranks just fine.. any idea what can it be
Main relay problem on 1992 Honda Civic
4 answersJuly 04, 2009
1 answerJuly 24, 2016
1 answerJune 25, 2010
2 answersMay 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth