I have a 1992 honda civic I was having a difficult time starting the car on. So I went and bought a fuel pump and a new relay. I can crank the car now. But the relay is taking at least 30 seconds to send power to the pump and the it cranks just fine.. any idea what can it be
Main relay problem on 1992 Honda Civic
4 answersJuly 04, 2009
4 answersAugust 19, 2014
1 answerJune 25, 2010
1 answerJuly 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch