I have a 1992 honda civic I was having a difficult time starting the car on. So I went and bought a fuel pump and a new relay. I can crank the car now. But the relay is taking at least 30 seconds to send power to the pump and the it cranks just fine.. any idea what can it be
Main relay problem on 1992 Honda Civic
4 answersJuly 04, 2009
4 answersAugust 19, 2014
1 answerJune 25, 2010
1 answerJuly 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- A computer. Told me i had a misfire in 2 and 4 i replaced all plugs fuel filiter
- My lx not getting spark. replaced distributor, main relay and cranksensor. Help?
- check air bag system message stays on. Ive changed the module and its still on
- Temp Gauge Fluctuates, Car runs, then check engine light comes on. What's up?
- Damage under right rear door on body in front of right rear wheel