Where in the engine i can find this sensor?
MAF sensor on 2001 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla68 reports
1 answerMay 19, 2014
1 answerSeptember 27, 2014
2 answersMay 11, 2010
3 answersDecember 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2001 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Mount Hope, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($829 - 1,030) in Flatonia, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($605 - 1,239) in East Olympia, WA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fostoria, MI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($147 - 160) in Deweyville, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,414 - 1,438) in Rich Square, NC