No power is being sent to the drive-wheels, and when you put the car in (P) Park, it still rolls. You can turn on the engine, and it makes a noise - my uncle says the transmission is turning, and engine running, but the differential may possibly be broken, but an Acura specialist says these cars don't generally have differential issues. Could a bolt have came loose and the differential disengaged from Trans?
made clunk noise/feeling a few times, then no power 2 drive wheels.car wont move on 1996 Acura TL
1 answerFebruary 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?