I've done changed the spark plugs and spark plug wires, and also the distrubiter cap
M5th cylinder on my 1990 acura legend is not hitting, how do i fix it??? help on 1990 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($296 - 349) in Vienna, ME
- 75,000 Mile Service ($264 - 363) in Rotonda West, FL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Payneville, KY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($126 - 151) in Maida, ND
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,142 - 1,280) in Valera, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($166 - 184) in Purgitsville, WV