How do I access the lumbar support device, motor runs but it no longer goes up and down? that was easy pull out on the bottom rear panel and slide panel down.
Lumbar support device on 2007 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2007 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wakarusa, IN
- Battery Replacement ($211 - 244) in Liberty, IN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($292 - 614) in Monroe, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($825 - 1,087) in Clyde, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Soda Springs, ID
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Utuado, PR