whats the best way to replace the lug bolts on a kia rio 2004 there is a metal plate which prevents the bolts from coming out or going in howw you guys remove that plate? can anyone help?
lug bolts replacement on 2004 Kia Rio
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJune 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- My 2013 kia Rio is not running smoothly on idle.what can be the cause?
- my kia rio car get very hot and also off when i am using AC
- My rio lost 4th gear and only accelorates to 50mph. How do I fix it?
- Trunk leaks. How much should repair cost?
- What could be causing my to have to replace my coil packs and spark plugs freque