whats the best way to replace the lug bolts on a kia rio 2004 there is a metal plate which prevents the bolts from coming out or going in howw you guys remove that plate? can anyone help?
lug bolts replacement on 2004 Kia Rio
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJune 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2004 Kia Rio Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($830 - 1,100) in Hampton, FL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Avon, IN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($81 - 107) in Royal Center, IN
- 30,000 Mile Service ($206 - 308) in Williamsville, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($564 - 650) in De Smet, SD
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($526 - 819) in Piscataway, NJ