If the moon roof makes a thumping noise moving from the closed to the vent position, using some lubricant (available from Dodge) on the moon roof seal can solve the problem.
3 people reported this problem
Verified for the Chrysler Pacifica15 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Pacifica175 reports
"urk urk uurrk" noise in rear of vehicle after driving a few miles, with one side of vehicle being 3/4" lower than the other side.
Reported by woodgood and 3 others for the Chrysler Pacifica4 reports
Most Common Chrysler Pacifica Problems
Most Recent Chrysler Pacifica Problems
Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Pasadena, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($97 - 189) in Glade, KS
- Alternator Replacement ($260 - 452) in Bamberg, SC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($186 - 321) in Vandalia, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($224 - 300) in United, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($227 - 237) in Battle Creek, MI