Lube place changed my oil and 180 miles later it had lost 3 qts. Brought back and they "discovered" crack in oil pan about 3 inches long starting from outer ridge of bung hole. Stated that it was NOT done by them. Pan is not rusted at all, They repaired it with JB weld but I dont trust it. How much would it cost to replace oil pan, are they available new for my 1997 and Could there be any other explanation than they over torqued the bolt and cracked the bunghole?
Lube place changed my oil and now my oil pan has crack on 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in French Lick, IN
- Sub Item 2: Replace Engine/Cabin Filters ($74 - 112) in Idledale, CO
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($98 - 114) in Springfield, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($182 - 296) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Cruise Control Actuator Replacement ($254 - 500) in Centenary, SC
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in West Hartland, CT