The power stops and I'd have to re-engage the buttons repeatedly to get it to finish.
Lowering/raising power windows and opening/closing moonroof not continuousmotion on 2006 Nissan Armada
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
January 01, 2013
Was battery replaced recently? Auto-function may need to be 'reset'?
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2006 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 203) in Cedar Crest, NM
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Julian, CA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($254 - 419) in Camden, ME
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 208) in Genoa, AR
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($50 - 73) in Burkeville, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($321 - 387) in Buhl, MN