The power stops and I'd have to re-engage the buttons repeatedly to get it to finish.
Lowering/raising power windows and opening/closing moonroof not continuousmotion on 2006 Nissan Armada
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
January 01, 2013
Was battery replaced recently? Auto-function may need to be 'reset'?
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2006 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($340 - 647) in Cedar Crest, NM
- Alternator Replacement ($474 - 620) in Julian, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Camden, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($340 - 647) in Genoa, AR
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($305 - 445) in Burkeville, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($351 - 398) in Buhl, MN