The power stops and I'd have to re-engage the buttons repeatedly to get it to finish.
Lowering/raising power windows and opening/closing moonroof not continuousmotion on 2006 Nissan Armada
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
January 01, 2013
Was battery replaced recently? Auto-function may need to be 'reset'?
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
2006 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($292 - 373) in Cedar Crest, NM
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($279 - 348) in Julian, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($158 - 218) in Camden, ME
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Genoa, AR
- Horn Replacement ($128 - 137) in Burkeville, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($219 - 262) in Buhl, MN