The lower dash and console lights do not illuminate. I've checked all of the fuses and they are okay. Is there a connector that may have come Loose?
Lower dash and console lights don't come on on 2003 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2003 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Keystone, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($224 - 360) in Bancroft, ID
- 45,000 Mile Service ($239 - 347) in Clipper Mills, CA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($86 - 104) in East Springfield, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($287 - 323) in Tivoli, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Linton, ND