The lower dash and console lights do not illuminate. I've checked all of the fuses and they are okay. Is there a connector that may have come Loose?
Lower dash and console lights don't come on on 2003 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2003 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($145 - 198) in Keystone, SD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Bancroft, ID
- 85,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Clipper Mills, CA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in East Springfield, OH
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Tivoli, TX
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Linton, ND