The lower dash and console lights do not illuminate. I've checked all of the fuses and they are okay. Is there a connector that may have come Loose?
Lower dash and console lights don't come on on 2003 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2003 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($268 - 724) in Keystone, SD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Bancroft, ID
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($211 - 296) in Clipper Mills, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in East Springfield, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($331 - 374) in Tivoli, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,657 - 1,712) in Linton, ND