I am in the process of replacing my shock assembly and sway bar links and bushings. However, being in the wheel well and seeing the condition of the other control arm bushings, I would like to replace them as well. only problem, cant find the part for the life of me.
lower control arm bushings on 2004 Saturn Ion
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Saturn Ion
1 answerApril 24, 2015
2 answersSeptember 21, 2009
2 answersJanuary 31, 2017
2 answersSeptember 26, 2011
2 answersAugust 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
- Getting power to the passenger sid power window
2004 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Winnsboro, SC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($305 - 485) in Washington, OK
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cloverdale, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($114 - 149) in Bud, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Powersville, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($340 - 459) in Geneva, FL