I am in the process of replacing my shock assembly and sway bar links and bushings. However, being in the wheel well and seeing the condition of the other control arm bushings, I would like to replace them as well. only problem, cant find the part for the life of me.
lower control arm bushings on 2004 Saturn Ion
Asked by for the 2004 Saturn Ion
1 answerApril 24, 2015
2 answersSeptember 21, 2009
2 answersJanuary 31, 2017
2 answersSeptember 26, 2011
2 answersAugust 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2004 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($225 - $292) in Winnsboro, SC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($305 - $485) in Washington, OK
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Cloverdale, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($224 - $300) in Bud, WV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($724 - $1,195) in Powersville, MO
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - $25) in Geneva, FL