I am in the process of replacing my shock assembly and sway bar links and bushings. However, being in the wheel well and seeing the condition of the other control arm bushings, I would like to replace them as well. only problem, cant find the part for the life of me.
lower control arm bushings on 2004 Saturn Ion
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Saturn Ion
1 answerApril 24, 2015
2 answersSeptember 21, 2009
2 answersSeptember 26, 2011
2 answersAugust 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- My p0833 keeps going out and won't bring up the o2heating sensor up to pass smog
- How much will it cost to unclog the motor in my 2003 Saturn Ion?
- When an attempt to clear error code from ch
- Crankshaft position sensor has tripped check engine light, replaced sensor but s
- my cars service engine light comes on and when accelerating buzzes loudly