» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

2007 Ford Escape Question: lower control arm bushings



shan40, 3.0L V6, New Boston, MI, January 25, 2010, 13:35

what kind of tools required to change out the lower control arm bushings?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    January 25, 2010, 14:52

    According to my parts sources, the control arms come as a unit with the bushings and are not done individually.

    Flag This