lower ball joints on 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
how do you replace lower ball joints on a 1998 plymouth grand voyager??
(1) Answer
Ball joints are a tough job for even a trained tech and special tools and equipment are needed, get a estimate from Repairpals Estimator