My car was diagnosed as having to replace the front lower arm control on both sides. I was told that this is an assembly and parts would cost $268.00 each. Is this correct?
Lower arm control on 2001 Buick LeSabre
2 answersMarch 23, 2012
3 answersMarch 21, 2012
2 answersMarch 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 406) in Marcella, AR
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($566 - 987) in Ninde, VA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Jones, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 215) in Boxborough, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($297 - 478) in Stowell, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($75 - 88) in Galena Park, TX