The lower (foot-level) AC/heat vents and most of the defrost vents have completely stopped working. I still get plenty of air from the main vents, but it only blows from there, regardless of the fan settings.
Lower air vent not working on 1999 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- shifter is hard to get out of park and into drive
- the automatic shifter is getting hard to take out of park and put into drive
- How much to repair transmission and where is a good place to go in Ventura county
- My car shut off when I was driving why?
- this is common, RECALLED?do we have to pay out of pocket?
1999 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dukedom, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - 408) in Pelham, TN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($209 - 261) in Kenmare, ND
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Leavenworth, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,806 - 1,830) in Randolph, MN
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($448 - 562) in Green Village, NJ