I need to figure out how to raise the suspension on my 1990 Coupe De Ville. Is there a switch underneath the car, in the trunk or other place?
Low Rear Suspension on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Russ ,
March 11, 2009
It sounds like you automatic level ride system in not working. The fault could be an air leak in the system, a faulty compressor, a faulty height sensor, or a wiring issue. The compressor is under the hood and the height sensor is located under the rear of the car.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($422 - 499) in Sidon, MS
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 312) in Elverson, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - 470) in Grenville, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($489 - 694) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($142 - 441) in Wadsworth, NV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,314 - 1,430) in McCammon, ID