hi all, can anyone please help me when im driving the dashboard says low oil pressure shut engine and the beeping is driving me nuts, i checked the oil and it was fine dont know what to do anyone?
low oil pressure light and beeping on 2007 Cadillac Escalade
It is probably a defective oil pressure switch perhaps replacing the switch will attend to the problem but may for peace of mind want to attach a mechanical oil pressure gauge to verify actual oil pressure.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
2007 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($220 - 300) in Spring Brook, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($172 - 322) in Cloverdale, OR
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($115 - 168) in Cairo, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($290 - 384) in Arlee, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($100 - 279) in Sylvania, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($696 - 1,009) in East Boston, MA