hi all, can anyone please help me when im driving the dashboard says low oil pressure shut engine and the beeping is driving me nuts, i checked the oil and it was fine dont know what to do anyone?
low oil pressure light and beeping on 2007 Cadillac Escalade
It is probably a defective oil pressure switch perhaps replacing the switch will attend to the problem but may for peace of mind want to attach a mechanical oil pressure gauge to verify actual oil pressure.
This week's top 10
2007 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($251 - 579) in Spring Brook, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($241 - 385) in Cloverdale, OR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($878 - 1,183) in Cairo, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Arlee, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 617) in Sylvania, AL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($758 - 1,089) in East Boston, MA