just purchased 99 RX300. was slugish on accerlation, changed oil, oil filter, air fliters, idfferential fluids, tranmission fluid. added fuel injection cleaner. that took care of the sluggish acceleration but still has low, 12 MPG average, and high RPM (3000 @ 70 MPH) dealer told me that they replaced the Mass Air Flow Sensor. no check engine light ????
low MGP high RPM on 1999 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin