just purchased 99 RX300. was slugish on accerlation, changed oil, oil filter, air fliters, idfferential fluids, tranmission fluid. added fuel injection cleaner. that took care of the sluggish acceleration but still has low, 12 MPG average, and high RPM (3000 @ 70 MPH) dealer told me that they replaced the Mass Air Flow Sensor. no check engine light ????
low MGP high RPM on 1999 Lexus RX300
Asked by for the 1999 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- could a radio antenna cause battery to drain?it makes a strange noise going up
- My truck will not go into gear. For example: reverse,park,or drive.
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
1999 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - $100) in Dukedom, TN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pelham, TN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Kenmare, ND
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($436 - $710) in Leavenworth, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($512 - $551) in Randolph, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($368 - $415) in Green Village, NJ