I have a P0117 fault code low input engine temp sensor needing to be changed. Where is it? Have a engine indicator light on dash ( not flashing). Engine has 82K on it. Help?
Low input engine temp sensor on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerJuly 07, 2010
2 answersJuly 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers