I have a P0117 fault code low input engine temp sensor needing to be changed. Where is it? Have a engine indicator light on dash ( not flashing). Engine has 82K on it. Help?
Low input engine temp sensor on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerJuly 07, 2010
2 answersJuly 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?