I have a P0117 fault code low input engine temp sensor needing to be changed. Where is it? Have a engine indicator light on dash ( not flashing). Engine has 82K on it. Help?
Low input engine temp sensor on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($738 - 1,318) in Wadena, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Ellisville, MS
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 428) in Mulberry, AR
- 75,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Marietta, MS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($692 - 713) in Aledo, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,090 - 1,120) in Palm City, FL