I drove my vehicle down from MD and had no problems. I made it into FL and filled up at a BP pump with 10% ethanol. I drove about 15-20 miles down the road and my car stalled and died. I can start it and it runs but I have to keep my foot on the gas so it doesn't stall. I took it to autozone and they ran the diagnostic, saying the coil pack was bad on one spark plug and one spark plug needed to be changed. I put fuel injector in it, changed the coil pack and the spark plug. it's still idling really low and smoking. Does it need new fuel injectors, fuel filter or broken valve spring? I'm not sure what I should try first?
low idling, stalling and black smoke. on 2002 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- My heat stopped working, topped off the coolant and still no heat.
- Vibration coming from the rear and a little noise and vibration
- Why does my jeep make a crackling noise,and the 4x4 lever is loose
- Jeep died while driving, and wouldn't start again.
- 2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude 4x4 rolled 150 yards backwards into an Elm Tree while