Then when I press gas to go it completely dies. It will immediately start back up though! Seems to be worse and happens more if outside temperature is above 95.
Low idle and stalls out and does after coming to a stop on 2000 Ford Expedition
try a can of seafoam you can buy at any parts store and clean thottle body to start with. if thats not working poss iac valve
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2000 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,295 - 2,969) in Houston, MN
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($122 - 146) in Canaseraga, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($185 - 322) in Gardena, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($701 - 898) in Trenton, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($121 - 184) in Ninnekah, OK
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($117 - 283) in Oak Park, CA