recently replaced radiator, thermostat, and hoses. first time I needed heater after that, no, or very little temp output from heater. reservoir full. temp gauge goes up only 1/4 or less up from cold. after pulling long hill or mountain, temp gauge reads 1/2 to 3/4, and heater puts out good heat, but quickly drops to cool as engine temp drops. blend doors on heater work good, all functions, including a/c work great, just cannot get engine temp up to normal(1/2) or better, to maintain heat. engine cooling fan only runs when temp goes high, or on a/c or defrost mode. keep mostly on panel output to avoid fan running. no leaks. any suggestions? problem started after changing parts mentioned earlier. even put back old t-stat, didn't help
low engine heat on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
Asked by for the 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($309 - $438) in Kimball, NE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - $140) in White Salmon, WA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($221 - $285) in Whitney, NE
- Head Gasket Replacement ($842 - $1,195) in Ronceverte, WV
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($69 - $82) in Dundee, IA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($94 - $105) in Twig, MN