recently replaced radiator, thermostat, and hoses. first time I needed heater after that, no, or very little temp output from heater. reservoir full. temp gauge goes up only 1/4 or less up from cold. after pulling long hill or mountain, temp gauge reads 1/2 to 3/4, and heater puts out good heat, but quickly drops to cool as engine temp drops. blend doors on heater work good, all functions, including a/c work great, just cannot get engine temp up to normal(1/2) or better, to maintain heat. engine cooling fan only runs when temp goes high, or on a/c or defrost mode. keep mostly on panel output to avoid fan running. no leaks. any suggestions? problem started after changing parts mentioned earlier. even put back old t-stat, didn't help
low engine heat on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
Asked by for the 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Blinkers and emergency flashers don't work
- I am having a cold start issue first thing in the morning only.
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($87 - $118) in Kimball, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($344 - $485) in White Salmon, WA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($166 - $254) in Whitney, NE
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ronceverte, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Dundee, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($480 - $550) in Twig, MN