recently replaced radiator, thermostat, and hoses. first time I needed heater after that, no, or very little temp output from heater. reservoir full. temp gauge goes up only 1/4 or less up from cold. after pulling long hill or mountain, temp gauge reads 1/2 to 3/4, and heater puts out good heat, but quickly drops to cool as engine temp drops. blend doors on heater work good, all functions, including a/c work great, just cannot get engine temp up to normal(1/2) or better, to maintain heat. engine cooling fan only runs when temp goes high, or on a/c or defrost mode. keep mostly on panel output to avoid fan running. no leaks. any suggestions? problem started after changing parts mentioned earlier. even put back old t-stat, didn't help
low engine heat on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($791 - 1,147) in Kimball, NE
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 764) in White Salmon, WA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Whitney, NE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($429 - 665) in Ronceverte, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($191 - 221) in Dundee, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($179 - 386) in Twig, MN