the low coolent level light comes on and dings, i check the coolent level and it is low, but there is no leaks anywhere and the engine oil doesn't look milky. but this continues to happen, about every week, iv'e putatleast two gallons of coolent in since this problem began, but still can't see any place it leaks.
low engine coolent , but no evidence of a leak on 2006 Volkswagen Passat
Asked by for the 2006 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- My question is that it is showing Inspection Now.
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- My Passat alarm is going off even after I use my key to unlock it and wobt start
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
- How much 2 set timing, I had belt changed and timing seems 2 to b off
2006 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($180 - $365) in Opdyke, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - $1,006) in Bethany Beach, DE
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Madison, NJ
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - $162) in Grosse Pointe, MI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($392 - $1,157) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($66 - $100) in South Pomfret, VT