the low coolent level light comes on and dings, i check the coolent level and it is low, but there is no leaks anywhere and the engine oil doesn't look milky. but this continues to happen, about every week, iv'e putatleast two gallons of coolent in since this problem began, but still can't see any place it leaks.
low engine coolent , but no evidence of a leak on 2006 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?