Low coolant light remains on. Sensor replaced there are no leaks. waterpump and all seals and gaskets replaced. No leaks. Pressure Tests done. Car also driven 250 miles No Problems. Is there a Diagnostic test for the circuitry and if so can you provide info re: codes? Wiring diagrams for this problem. Thank you.
Low Coolant light remains on despite thyat the coolant is full on 1998 Buick Skylark
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Where is my heater core located?
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent