I added coolant and it only took 12 ounces. Light went out but came back on after 50 miles. No visible leaks.
Low coolant light keeps coming on. on 2005 BMW 330Ci
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working