I changed out the waterpump but now the "low coolant" light comes on at starting and will not go off til run awhile then shut off and restarted. Coolant level is right up in rad and overflow container.
low coolant light on 2002 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century202 reports
1 answerJuly 26, 2009
1 answerSeptember 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Dundas, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - $101) in Berkey, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - $910) in Pembina, ND
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - $1,142) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - $78) in Kosciusko, MS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($84 - $95) in Raven, KY