I changed out the waterpump but now the "low coolant" light comes on at starting and will not go off til run awhile then shut off and restarted. Coolant level is right up in rad and overflow container.
low coolant light on 2002 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century171 reports
Verified for the Buick Century36 reports
1 answerJuly 26, 2009
1 answerSeptember 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?