Where is the Coolant Sensor located we have tried taking the air out.
Low Coolant Light on 1994 Oldsmobile 98
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 98 Questions
- engine misses under acceleration and check engine light is on
- my keys are lost and the ignition is damaged how do i by pass the vatts system
- As soon as I start my engine a stop engine low pressure light comes on what's
- My four way do work but when i try to use the turn signal it dose not blink .
- Map sensor
1994 Oldsmobile 98 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($147 - 208) in Princeton, KY
- Radiator Replacement ($374 - 560) in East Wallingford, VT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($404 - 571) in Appleton, WI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($142 - 185) in Barnesville, NC
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Notrees, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($120 - 157) in Rushland, PA