I replace my radiator. And the thermostat. At firts when I did the radiator . I drove it and it overheated right at the corner.so I went and replace the thermostat.and no over heat or nothing.but I been putting antifrezze and it gows lows.it doesnt go all the way empty just on the low line.? I dnt kno what seems to be the problem
Low coolant on 2002 Dodge Caravan
by Eeg1 in Chicago, IL on March 14, 2013
2 answersJune 06, 2013
2 answersOctober 29, 2010
1 answerMay 26, 2012
3 answersDecember 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- Trying to figure out what would make my 1992DODGE VOYAGER VANS MOTOR DRAG DOWN IT WANTS TO START BUT WONT IN MY BATTERY IS FINE ANYONE WITH A CLUE
- If u disengage ur air conditioner on the van can it cause the motor not to want to turn over it u think battery is dead but in fact it's not dead
- I went to cash my check my van was running fine I came out to start it n it acted like the battery was dead so I got a jump it would try to turn over n what seem like it drained the battery instantly but there's nothing wrong with the battery
- Trans made pop sound now will not shift into high gear. Will run about 30mph but not shift up further.could this be a sensor or relay problem?
- When I try to start my van it just clicks one time and engine doesn't turn over at all. I've already checked battery terminals and replaced starter.