Replaced the front and rear pads and rotors on a 2006 mercedes r350. after about 2 miles brake light on center counsel came on and won't go off. Checked sensor it was installed properly. Checked and found 5 volts power going to rear sensor and was told there should be none. Is this true and if so what parts and procedures are required to fix this problem.
low brake pad light on dash won't go off. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
- My r350 makes a rattling noise when I first start it, it does stop after a short
- where is the main computer located on the vehicle?