1995 300zx both low beams won't come on just started last night all other lights work, relay is good swapped with alarm relay to check and no fuses are blown. Have owned the car 4 years with no problems like this.
Low beams won't cxome on on 1995 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- Fire bomb out of left muffler !!! Help !!
- My car starts easily & runs for 20 to 30 seconds then idles poorly & stalls.
- I have no spark
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
1995 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($117 - 173) in Okahumpka, FL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($757 - 1,232) in Ogallah, KS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($187 - 795) in Mitchell, SD
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($337 - 460) in Spring Mills, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($280 - 310) in Kinsey, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($523 - 574) in Central Point, OR