1995 300zx both low beams won't come on just started last night all other lights work, relay is good swapped with alarm relay to check and no fuses are blown. Have owned the car 4 years with no problems like this.
Low beams won't cxome on on 1995 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- after installing new cats, the engine will crank but won't turnover
- I was going at a high speed and my transmission shifted out of gear.
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?
- almost chokes untill reaches running temperature
1995 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - $688) in Okahumpka, FL
- Clutch Replacement ($710 - $1,119) in Ogallah, KS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mitchell, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($284 - $392) in Spring Mills, PA
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($821 - $1,174) in Kinsey, MT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($737 - $759) in Central Point, OR