1995 300zx both low beams won't come on just started last night all other lights work, relay is good swapped with alarm relay to check and no fuses are blown. Have owned the car 4 years with no problems like this.
Low beams won't cxome on on 1995 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- 1985 300ZX headlight won't go down till passenger door opens one won't shut off
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?