I would remote start the buick at 4 am in dark. the low beams wouldnt light up. after a while they would go on. I had to drive with high beams on. now they wont light at all. checked fuses, the relay was replaced by an after market, but wasnt burnt or scored. replaced bulbs. cant afford a dealership repair job.
Low beams shut off wont turn on manually or automatically on 2007 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?