My Low Beam's have stopped working, but high beam work. I have checked all fuses and the bulbs which are good. What should I check next?
Low Beam Problem on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerSeptember 18, 2011
1 answerApril 20, 2013
1 answerMay 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?