My Low Beam's have stopped working, but high beam work. I have checked all fuses and the bulbs which are good. What should I check next?
Low Beam Problem on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerSeptember 18, 2011
1 answerApril 20, 2013
2 answersOctober 18, 2015
1 answerMay 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +