medium to high speed whining that changes pitch and almost reverberates when turning or veering right. I cant tell if its coming from the back or front. when i jacked up the front both wheels seem tight with no wobble. the low tire light comes on occasionally but resets.
loud whining noise on 2004 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2004 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winona, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($311 - 427) in Clarkdale, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Sapello, NM
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($342 - 444) in Gresham, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,155 - 1,396) in Tower City, ND
- Horn Replacement ($102 - 130) in Auburn, MA