medium to high speed whining that changes pitch and almost reverberates when turning or veering right. I cant tell if its coming from the back or front. when i jacked up the front both wheels seem tight with no wobble. the low tire light comes on occasionally but resets.
loud whining noise on 2004 Toyota Highlander
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- Should front brakes be cleaned and lubed after 13,000 miles?
- If my service light is on how many miles I can drive with out changing oil ?
- what is the normal cold start idle rpm for a 6 cyl Highlander (winter)?
- whats is the cost to replace front headlight lenses
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
2004 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Winona, MN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($284 - $366) in Clarkdale, GA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - $259) in Sapello, NM
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - $681) in Gresham, OR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($373 - $809) in Tower City, ND
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,168 - $3,388) in Auburn, MA