at same time lost pwer steering and brakes, just had all fluids topped off but was doing this before also
loud whine when vehicle very cold, noise when moving steering wheel or braking on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Solano, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($134 - 177) in Milton, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($59 - 147) in Saint John, WA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - 145) in Carriere, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($225 - 327) in Casselberry, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($352 - 414) in Lockport, NY