The noise sounds a bit like a moped and starts arround 15 mph and gets louder the faster i drive. Also as you turn it sometimes will make a metal on metal grinding noise. Its hard to repeat this noise it seems to hapen under specific circumstances. Could this be a CV joint? Recently a shop replaced shocks struts sway bar links and one wheel bearing. The car has 70 thousand miles on it. And is nearly all highway miles. I am a little afraid to take it back to the same shop, since they keep replacing parts and not fixing problems. Id appreciate any info anyone can give me.
Loud Rumbleing in the front between 15 and 65mph on 2004 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2004 Saturn Ion Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($318 - 420) in Winnsboro, SC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($214 - 412) in Washington, OK
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($214 - 274) in Cloverdale, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($291 - 547) in Bud, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($696 - 733) in Powersville, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($482 - 603) in Geneva, FL