I've have the gasket around the sunroof replaced, reseated, reseated once again and the glass panels moved around a bit, all in an effort to reduce the bloody noise in my 2012 CTS! I've been told by several people that this isn't normal. On the flip side, GM Rep's are now telling me that yes - this is normal! It's like driving down the highway in a glass bubble. Any ideas?
LOUD NOISES due to Sunroof? on 2012 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?
- From drive to reverse car takes about 3 sec to kickin Trany fluid at 20% (help)
- why does my car not restart after fueling?