I've have the gasket around the sunroof replaced, reseated, reseated once again and the glass panels moved around a bit, all in an effort to reduce the bloody noise in my 2012 CTS! I've been told by several people that this isn't normal. On the flip side, GM Rep's are now telling me that yes - this is normal! It's like driving down the highway in a glass bubble. Any ideas?
LOUD NOISES due to Sunroof? on 2012 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- 2012 CTS hands free wont work .
- When car in reverse I have to keep my foot on the brake or it will take off
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?