I've have the gasket around the sunroof replaced, reseated, reseated once again and the glass panels moved around a bit, all in an effort to reduce the bloody noise in my 2012 CTS! I've been told by several people that this isn't normal. On the flip side, GM Rep's are now telling me that yes - this is normal! It's like driving down the highway in a glass bubble. Any ideas?
LOUD NOISES due to Sunroof? on 2012 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- trunk is locked wont open with remote
- A/C system is only working on the floor not dash vents. Female need help
- Charged battery will not stay charged good battery alt also reads good
- My defrosting is not defrosting my window what is causing the problem
- Why won't my car start it's got a symbol of a lock and car on dash?