Every time when I press the Paddle. The mechanic told me it was a Manifold exhaust system. It's a loud screeching noise.
Loud noise when pressing the gas paddle. Is it a Manifold exhaust system? on 2005 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2005 Kia Optima Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($267 - 402) in Linn, MO
- AC Compressor Replacement ($606 - 1,053) in Winston, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 730) in Owings Mills, MD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($283 - 340) in Saint Peters, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($125 - 316) in Soquel, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($422 - 476) in Norman, AR