ON MY LAST POST I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WENT ON THAN. TURNED OFF THAN BACK ON.
LOUD NOISE FROM ENGINE on 2000 Chevrolet Venture
0 answersJune 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2000 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($163 - 211) in Sloansville, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($586 - 1,121) in Calder, ID
- 22,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Walker, KY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Union, NH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($334 - 555) in Lilburn, GA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($105 - 134) in Lytle Creek, CA