I have a loud noise coming from somewhere in my car. It doesn't do it all the time but it sounds like a very loud squeeking noise. I can here it when I go slowly and also at times when I turn and or brake. Two mechanics have said they didn't find a thing but I am afraid the car will come apart on the freeway.
Loud noise on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring
There are many possible reasons for the noises you decribed. If you bring your car into Rempt Motor Company, they will inspect your vehicle for free. They are located in Auburn and the number to the shop is (253)931-0500.
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring132 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring33 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring8 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring32 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($494 - $673) in Reinbeck, IA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - $258) in Draper, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($1,659 - $2,819) in North Aurora, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Burnsville, MN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($596 - $789) in Jumping Branch, WV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($228 - $506) in Plymouth, MA