I have a loud noise coming from somewhere in my car. It doesn't do it all the time but it sounds like a very loud squeeking noise. I can here it when I go slowly and also at times when I turn and or brake. Two mechanics have said they didn't find a thing but I am afraid the car will come apart on the freeway.
Loud noise on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
1 answer 1 comment
There are many possible reasons for the noises you decribed. If you bring your car into Rempt Motor Company, they will inspect your vehicle for free. They are located in Auburn and the number to the shop is (253)931-0500.
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring115 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring6 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring29 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,036 - 1,470) in Reinbeck, IA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($424 - 660) in Draper, VA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($190 - 290) in North Aurora, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 955) in Burnsville, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($53 - 66) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Plymouth, MA