I have a loud noise coming from somewhere in my car. It doesn't do it all the time but it sounds like a very loud squeeking noise. I can here it when I go slowly and also at times when I turn and or brake. Two mechanics have said they didn't find a thing but I am afraid the car will come apart on the freeway.
Loud noise on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
There are many possible reasons for the noises you decribed. If you bring your car into Rempt Motor Company, they will inspect your vehicle for free. They are located in Auburn and the number to the shop is (253)931-0500.
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring134 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring33 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring8 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring32 reports
This week's top 10
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($178 - $299) in Reinbeck, IA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($70 - $85) in Draper, VA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - $54) in North Aurora, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - $253) in Burnsville, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - $134) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Plymouth, MA