I have a loud noise coming from somewhere in my car. It doesn't do it all the time but it sounds like a very loud squeeking noise. I can here it when I go slowly and also at times when I turn and or brake. Two mechanics have said they didn't find a thing but I am afraid the car will come apart on the freeway.
Loud noise on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
1 answer 1 comment
There are many possible reasons for the noises you decribed. If you bring your car into Rempt Motor Company, they will inspect your vehicle for free. They are located in Auburn and the number to the shop is (253)931-0500.
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring111 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring6 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring27 reports
This week's top 10
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($761 - 1,117) in Reinbeck, IA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($800 - 1,619) in Draper, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($178 - 299) in North Aurora, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 247) in Burnsville, MN
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($358 - 367) in Plymouth, MA