I just replaced the ICV, checked my hoses and tighten the hose clamps. It is loudest at my air filter but only makes the humming sound when I accelerate then stops at idle. Any help?
Loud humming noise when I accelerate coming from my cold air intake area? on 1996 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
1996 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($387 - 561) in Homer, OH
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Irvington, NJ
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($325 - 424) in Breesport, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,092 - 1,872) in Ray, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 241) in Kenvil, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($473 - 497) in Brickeys, AR