I just replaced the ICV, checked my hoses and tighten the hose clamps. It is loudest at my air filter but only makes the humming sound when I accelerate then stops at idle. Any help?
Loud humming noise when I accelerate coming from my cold air intake area? on 1996 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
1996 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($198 - $236) in Homer, OH
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($108 - $200) in Irvington, NJ
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($92 - $281) in Breesport, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($120 - $227) in Ray, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($599 - $633) in Kenvil, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($508 - $542) in Brickeys, AR