I just replaced the ICV, checked my hoses and tighten the hose clamps. It is loudest at my air filter but only makes the humming sound when I accelerate then stops at idle. Any help?
Loud humming noise when I accelerate coming from my cold air intake area? on 1996 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
1996 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Homer, OH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 240) in Irvington, NJ
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($373 - 612) in Breesport, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 411) in Ray, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($58 - 67) in Kenvil, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Brickeys, AR