everytime i turn right or left it makes a grinding sound. short turn or u turn dosen,t matter is it cv axle or bearings
loud grinding sound when turning on 1999 Chrysler Cirrus
1 answerDecember 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.