2006 R350 has a VERY LOUD fan in engine compartment when AC is in use (coolant fan I presume). Dealer has no ideas. I have to turn AC off to go through drive-up windows. My neighbors can hear me coming home long before they see me and call my car the 747. People in parking lots stare. This has been going on for years now and even with much maintenance and repairs in other systems is my biggest complaint. I have taken to turning AC off and roasting rather than have people stare and tell me something is wrong with my car. Does anyone else have this issue or know what this is/can it be fixed?
LOUD fan in engine compartment with AC on on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?