I am not sure if these is typical on 2001 Pathfinders models but whenever its hot out and when i turn the AC on also on a hot day the fan runs very loud. it sounds like a Mac truck!!! I understand running the AC will rob the vehicle of some power but i have to kind of floor the peddle to move the truck. The belt have been changed and a tune-up done recently but i get the same results. This is normal or do i need to be concern?
Loud Fan on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
4 answersFebruary 11, 2009
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Why would my 2004 Nissan pathfinder not turn over at all? I've replaced starter
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!