I am not sure if these is typical on 2001 Pathfinders models but whenever its hot out and when i turn the AC on also on a hot day the fan runs very loud. it sounds like a Mac truck!!! I understand running the AC will rob the vehicle of some power but i have to kind of floor the peddle to move the truck. The belt have been changed and a tune-up done recently but i get the same results. This is normal or do i need to be concern?
Loud Fan on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
4 answersFebruary 11, 2009
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?