I am not sure if these is typical on 2001 Pathfinders models but whenever its hot out and when i turn the AC on also on a hot day the fan runs very loud. it sounds like a Mac truck!!! I understand running the AC will rob the vehicle of some power but i have to kind of floor the peddle to move the truck. The belt have been changed and a tune-up done recently but i get the same results. This is normal or do i need to be concern?
Loud Fan on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- When going around curves my pathfinder bounces or sways.What causes this?
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
- how do i remove the transmission oil pump from my transmission? Auto 4x4
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($759 - $1,351) in Chesterfield, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($216 - $279) in Buena Vista, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($768 - $1,362) in Earth, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - $251) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($416 - $635) in Brandamore, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($183 - $224) in Lisbon Falls, ME