I am the second owner of a car that was in a front end collistion. The car is loud. It actually sounds like the RPM's are really high but, they are not. The noise "speeds up" with the aceleration of the car.
Loud Engine on 2007 Pontiac G5
1 more answer
1 answerApril 10, 2009
1 answerMarch 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G5 Questions
- HOW TO TAKE OLD FUEL PUMP OUT
- What will cause the key not to come out and it not go in any gear and no power
- a/c goes on and off. Now the engine light just came on. Any ideas?
- I put a hole in the oil pan and replaced with a new one. Still leaking oil.
- Why is my A/C only blowing cold air when I'm driving and my vehicle is Oheating?
2007 Pontiac G5 Estimates