I had both inner and outer tie rod ends and bushings replaced and the problem persists. The steering gear moves when the steering wheel is turned right and left. I think the steering rack holddown bushings are bad. what should it cost to replace them.
loud clucking from front end when moving slowly over bumps.
Vehical pulls right. on 1997 Chrysler LHS
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LHS Questions
1997 Chrysler LHS Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($51 - 69) in Perkinsville, NY
- 127,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Grandy, MN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - 198) in Chelsea, MI
- Fuel Filter Change ($67 - 87) in De Land, IL
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($72 - 193) in Atlanta, TX
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($178 - 313) in Evans City, PA