I had both inner and outer tie rod ends and bushings replaced and the problem persists. The steering gear moves when the steering wheel is turned right and left. I think the steering rack holddown bushings are bad. what should it cost to replace them.
loud clucking from front end when moving slowly over bumps.
Vehical pulls right. on 1997 Chrysler LHS
This week's top 10
1997 Chrysler LHS Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 197) in Perkinsville, NY
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Grandy, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Chelsea, MI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($326 - 421) in De Land, IL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Atlanta, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($247 - 282) in Evans City, PA