I turn the wheel and when it hits a certain spot makes a loud click cant see anything broken any ideas?
loud click when turning? on 1999 Buick Century
Your car is front wheel drive. Does this click sound increase with the velocity of the car taking a tight turn in which case it would sound like the outer half shaft CV joint may be worn.
This week's top 10
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ridgeway, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - 228) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($300 - 588) in Flint, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($950 - 1,016) in Banquete, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 177) in Boyne Falls, MI