Recently purchased this and ran great for the first week, now when starting it will have lots of white smoke, takes about 30 minutes to stop smoking/warm up, then when driving it seems to have no power. When it does finally get going, the automatic gear changes jerk really bad.
Lots of white smoke upon starting, poor performance after warm up. on 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Q&A(51)
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Recalls(3)
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Shops
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- What is the purpose or function of the dual battery setup?
- the coolant is leaking but no sign on floor did have white smoke for a bit only
- what does the PCM control? Does it have anything to do with the interior lights?
- front right wheel does not engage into 4wd
- Why is my truck smoking from the tail pipe
2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($307 - $695) in Verbena, AL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($169 - $199) in Wahoo, NE
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($92 - $115) in Bloomingburg, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($84 - $110) in Flanagan, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in East Petersburg, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in East Bloomfield, NY