very hard to steer and just about no breaks at all, hydra boost has a small leak at joint of casting between the 2 halves. hope you can help
lost steering and breaks all at the same time this truck is a 4x4 sle6 liter gas on 2001 GMC Sierra 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
- 2001 gmc 2500 sierra won't turnover or start.
- Drivers side front end is screeching on left turns and rumbles when I go straigh
- My fuel gauge would not work on long trips it froze and wouldn't move until I turn the truck off. I replaced the fuel pump and the sending unit and still the gauge freezes up. Any ideas
- I think I deleted my question. How do i bleed the air out of the abs module?
- i am not sure if you received my question about bleeding the abs module
2001 GMC Sierra 2500 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Sycamore, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($448 - 591) in Decatur, TN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 80) in Shirleysburg, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($650 - 1,058) in Mayking, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($107 - 230) in Breese, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($974 - 1,036) in Briggsdale, CO