Alternator replaced about 3yrs ago. Car is steerable with difficulty. No leaks evident - no stains on driveway. Alternator and starter are about 3yrs old and 1 year old, respectively. Battery replaced 2011.
Lost power steering while driving,no noise,battery light came on. No leak. on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?